Most people are excited for it to be Friday...and I was too when I woke up this morning. However, Friday was not happy to see me.

Last night Fictoris and I decided to go to the midnight showing of Watchmen. The movie was amazing, a little long, but amazing...even for a geek's fiance like me. We did not get home until about 4 A.M. Even though I am a college student, 4 A.M. is still uber late for me. Then I had to wake up and go to work (I skipped my 10 A.M. class) at the University. I went to a University Forum about technology around noon with Fictoris and basically felt attacked and like "well you're just a typical college student - you don't know what you're talking about." Then after that was done we had to go back home and get him packed for NDSA and back to the University at 1:30 (it was 1:25 when we got home). When I dropped him off, I had to get lunch and went to Subway...right after 9 buses went through their line. They didn't have any bread! So I walked out of Subway, started my car, and started to rumble. My car started to RuMbLe...do you feel the rumble, and my temperature shot way up. So I then had to call Fictoris back - balling my eyes out. FICTORIS TO THE RESCUE! I love that kid btw :) After I calmed down a bit from my mini-breakdown I had to go back to work. Needless to say, when I got home, I had some chocolate and took a 3 hour nap. It was marvelous.

So I say to you at 12:12 A.M. - TGIS - Thank God It's Saturday!!
1 Response
  1. Kelicia Says:

    I've had days like that before - how would we get by without those broad shoulders to cry on?


Post a Comment